I'm Getting an AB Error, What Does It Mean?
While playing Predecessor you can come across error codes in the format of AB-0000.
Those appear usually when experiencing some kind of server or connectivity problem.
Here are some most common ones and the meanings behind them:
- P-1000 - a time-out error, which means a connection couldn't be established in the required time. When you see it, restart your PC and try again.
- P-2001 - login token invalid error. Usually fixed by restarting the game and Steam/Epic Store client.
- P-2003 - login to platform invalid error. It usually appears when the Steam/Epic Store is experiencing issues.
- P-4100 - server-side connection error. It usually appears when there are server issues.
When those error messages start popping up for you, it's a good idea to:
- Check whether the game or platform server is experiencing any issues.
- Check if there are any network problems in your area.
- Try again in a few hours.
- Verify game files.
If there's no issues anywhere and the error code keeps appearing, please get in touch with us on our Discord server, our staff will be there to assist!
Have more questions?Submit a request