Lead Concept Artist
Remote / London, UK
Omeda Studios is looking for a talented Concept Artist to work on Predecessor, a highly anticipated Third Person Action MOBA. We're looking for a talented Concept Artist to help us continue to shape the future of Predecessor. You will work with the development teams to create memorable environments along with unique and compelling characters within the Predecessor universe.
You will be first and foremost a team player, while also having the ability to be self-motivated, work autonomously and have the desire to lead their department.
In this role you will
● Collaborate closely with the Hero Design team to create concepts for upcoming heroes
● Coordinate with design and production teams to help accomplish the goals of the product
● Work closely with the Art Director and core development team to drive and visualize many different types of content within the Predecessor universe.
● Have the freedom to bring your creations to life.
What we are looking for
● Experience working on a AAA title.
● A portfolio demonstrating your range of styles and creativity
● The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
● Excellent traditional artistic skills with a good grasp of composition, colour theory, lighting, perspective, environment, characters (human/creatures) and graphic design
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently.
Nice to have
● Passionate about MOBAs
● Stock options
● Fully remote role
● Start-Up studio means you are heavily involved from the beginning.
Are you interested? Please contact email@example.com